enfrdeesnl
Main image

UCC Europe facts, stats and figures:

  • UCC Europe has 1,200 employees with coffee roasting facilities across five countries in Europe
  • UCC Europe’s consolidates sales €400 million (fiscal 2013)
  • UCC Europe roasts over 70,000 tons of green coffee each year
  • UCC Europe is dedicated to working with internationally recognised codes of conduct, including Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance and UTZ Certified
  • UCC Europe is the retail market leader in the Netherlands, Spain, UK, Switzerland and France with 30-50% market share
  • UCC Europe’s retail private label contributes about 45% of profit to the firm, while its out-of-home division and others provide the remaining 55%

Facts

1,200
European employees

€400m
consolidated sales in FY2013

6
number of European countries where we operate

70,000
tons of coffee that we roast each year

30-50%
our retail market share